About the Flibets
The Flibets is a 3-level course with 8 themed modules per level designed for pre-primary children. Zac and his friends introduce pupils to their fantasy world through English, engaging them with exciting stories and stimulating activities.
- Fully illustrated and animated stories – featuring Zac, his family, and friends – introduce pupils to the English language and promote age-appropriate values.
- Listening tasks help pupils develop their listening skills and improve their attention span.
- CLIL lessons help learners explore the language learnt through familiar concepts from other subject areas, such as art, science, maths, etc.
- Values lessons develop pupils’ social and interpersonal skills.
- Phonics pages (optional) introduce pupils to literacy skills and ensure correct pronunciation.
- Zac the puppet interacts with pupils and keeps them engaged.
- Banners introduce the characters and cross-curricular themes throughout all three levels.
- The Activity Book reinforces pupils’ learning with fun tasks.
- IWB brings lessons to life.
- The fully dramatised Class CDs provide a clear pronunciation model and include all the audios for the dialogues, listening tasks, and the songs/chants (also downloadable).
- Picture flashcards, story cards, stickers, games, craftwork, songs & chants. extra activity worksheets complete the course.